Skip To Main Content

Transcript request

Current and former Orrick High School students can request a transcript to be sent to a post-secondary school, program or employer by downloading and completing the form below. Completed forms can be submitted to the counseling office or the main high school office and we will get your transcripts sent off. 

Download the Transcript Request Form